This is Michelle, another Lincoln High survivor.
Where did I come from so suddenly into your life?
Well, let’s see … FRIENDS made it’s debut, then fifteen years later I saw Chandler and Monica kiss and my life has never been the same.
I love love love that show. Love it in a crazy, inexplicable, probably unhealthy, set-the-theme-song-as-my-ringtone, put-a-peephole-frame-on-the-door-and-a-copy-of-The-Shining-in-the-freezer kind of way.
In between watching reruns, I got accepted in The University of Michigan by pretending to be normal on my application. I now spend my time in Ann Arbor surrounded by friends in both senses of the word. And I study communications and screen arts during the commercial breaks while watching FRIENDS on Nick @ Nite.
I started this blog back in August 2010 as a shrine to my favorite show and to chronicle my life as a FRIENDS fan. I’d say about 98% of the stuff I post/reblog is FRIENDS-related, but do keep in mind that this is also my personal blog. You, of course, are free to skip over my personal posts.
MY VIEWS ON FRIENDS AT A GLANCE:
Chandler’s the best. Richard is old and gross. Season 5 is amazing. Mondler makes life worth living. Phoebe should have married David. Some of my favorite episodes are “The One with the Truth About London,” “The One Where Everybody Finds Out,” “The One Where the Stripper Cries,” “The One Hundredth,” and “The One Where Ross Can’t Flirt.”
Some other stuff you might like to know:
- My other favorite TV shows are Daria, The IT Crowd, Arrested Development, Pushing Daisies, Misfits, Miranda, Seinfeld, Mr. Sunshine, Episodes, and Freaks and Geeks.
- My favorite movies are Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums, Moonrise Kingdom (really anything by Wes Anderson), Big Fish, Speed Racer, Stranger Than Fiction, Ghost World, The Brave One, Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events, Network, Fight Club, and anything Pixar.
- I love books. My favorite authors are Lemony Snicket and Chuck Palahniuk.
- I listen to The Gaslight Anthem, Fall Out Boy, Motion City Soundtrack, Third Eye Blind, Switchfoot, and The Dangerous Summer.
- Before I was obsessed with FRIENDS, I was busy obsessing over Speed Racer, Codename: Kids Next Door, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Danny Phantom, Teen Titans, and A Series of Unfortunate Events. I still love all of those, but I’m more-or-less retired from those fandoms now.
Questions and general wondering-ments:
What program do you use to make your gifs?
I use GIMP.
Do you take requests?
I’m sorry, but no. Requests are closed. I don’t have time to do so right now. But keep checking back, because I will be open for requests again. (And, between you and me, if there’s a Mondler scene you want gif’d, I probably won’t turn you away ever.)
Do you follow back?
I do not, unless you’re a FRIENDS blog. However, if you ask me to check out your blog, I might follow you back if it seems like we have some things in common.
Are you looking for a co-owner?
No, but thanks for your interest.
Do you have a personal blog?
Actually, I consider this blog to be my personal blog. But I do have another blog where I reblog non-FRIENDS things.
What is the FRIENDS porno?
A while back some company made a pornographic parody of FRIENDS. I found out about it on IMDb. If you search “friends parody” on tubeplus.com you should be able to find it.
Have you watched the FRIENDS porno?
Do you watch How I Met Your Mother?
And that’s pretty much it. If there’s anything else you would like to know, don’t hesitate to ask.
Thank you for visiting my blog!